- Released: 24 November 2017
- Algorithm: X13-BCD
- Block time: 10m
- Block reward: 125
- Block maturity: 100 blocks
- Total supply: 210,000,000 (two-hundred ten million)
- Premine: 0 (0%)
To mine BCD, you’ll need:
- a mining rig/contract (miningrigrentals | nicehash)
- a wallet, to store and manage your funds
- a miner that is compatible with the X13-BCD algorithm
BCD Storage and Management:
- Wallets for Windows, Linux, and macOS can be found at:
- An Electrum wallet for Windows, Linux, macOS, and Andriod is also available and can be found at:
https://btcd.io/download/and can be used to avoid syncing with the entire BCD blockchain.
- Download the appropriate wallet and extract the folder to a known location.
bitcoindiamond-qtand make a note of the directory the wallet will store data to.
bitcoindiamond-qtand navigate to your wallet data folder (as noted in step 3).
- BACK UP YOUR
wallet.datFILE TO A SEPARATE, SECURE DRIVE!!
- To create an address: click the “Receive” tab > fill in the optional fields if desired > click “Request payment” (note this address for later)
To start your miner, you will need to use the accompanying .bat or .sh file, for Windows and Linux miners, respectively. Paste the following sample in your .bat/.sh file and replace the wallet with your public address (noted earlier).
- North America:
-a bcd -o stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:8433 -u <address> -p c=BCD
-a bcd -o stratum+tcp://eu.icemining.ca:8433 -u <address> -p c=BCD
- Asia (NEW BCD EXCLUSIVE!!!)
-a bcd -o stratum+tcp://asia.icemining.ca:8433 -u <address> -p c=BCD
To have your miner automatically reset when it fails, add the following:
- Windows (.bat):
- Linux (.sh)
You can check your mining progress by going to:
https://icemining.ca/?address=<wallet_address> and replacing
<wallet_address> with yours.
Connect With Us:
Bitcoin Diamond, Useful Links