Lightning Network Development
We tested the stability of The Lightning Network on our Testnet by creating nodes, payment channels, declaring and paying transaction requests, confirming receipts across nodes, and testing payments between the sender and receiver. These tests on the processes for the development of the lightning network have been completed successfully. Problems related to stability have also been recorded and modified.
All tests relating to the basic functions of the lightning network are now complete.
Bitcoin Diamond Development
Bitcoin Diamond Testnet is running well and a new, updated version is set to be released very soon with specific upgrades. Some updates in the next version include new boost versions requirement v1.47.0 minimum; upgrading from ZMQ to Python3 support; unifying the code style and replacement of certain function names; simplified code by removing ineffective priority judgment; adding return error code; modifying misleading hints; reconstructing ZapWalletTxes to increase stability; adding functions to create purses through JSON RPC requests; replacing old syntax with c++ new features, optimizing namespace, updating annotations, expanding documents, and increasing document readability.
BCD Wallet App Development
The basic functional development of the BCD wallet app has now been completed. This includes additions to the private key (QR code or string) recovery, the history bill and transaction detail access, PIN codes to protect the wallet, and encrypted storage wallet data. Other additions that were integrated successfully were the wallet name modification, account switching, and the QR code scanning system.
- Updated official website to 3.0 vison: btcd.io
- BCD has established a partnership with Themis (Token code GET) to enhance our payment applications. Themis already launched their test network at the end of June and BCD will be the first digital currency supported by the network.
- BCD foundation has received an invite to the KAIREX grand opening on June 29. BCD will be the base currency of the KAIREX exchange.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) now has an online mining address with the BTCC Pool. With no login needed, you can now connect your mining machine and start mining athttps://btccpool.info/bcd. To celebrate this new feature, you can mine @BitcoinDiamond_ with a 120% PPS income guarantee!
- Yang Linke, who is a BCD foundation Chinese consultant, founder of BTCC, and founder of Le Tung Capital, was invited to attend the China Venture Capital Forum where he delivered his speech about the blockchain trend.
- A community volunteer has recently made videos that answer several major topics of BCD. They are “How Does The Lightning Network Work?” and “BCD Payment”.
- Cryptocurrency market website coinbio.com has employed BCD.
- The community held the World Cup. By the end of June 30th, more than 1000 users will have participated.
- BCD’s Korean community held the BCD Meetup Day in Guro Digital Park, Seoul, South Korea on June 4th.
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a fork of Bitcoin that occurs at the predetermined height of block 495866 and therewith a new chain will be generated as BCD. Bitcoin Diamond miners will begin creating blocks with a new proof-of-work algorithm. They will also consecutively develop and improve the transaction speed based on original features of BTC. This will cause a bifurcation of the Bitcoin blockchain. The original Bitcoin blockchain will continue on unaltered, but a new branch of the blockchain will split off from the original chain. It shares the same transaction history with Bitcoin until it starts branching and coming into a unique block from which it diverges. As a result of this process, a new cryptocurrency was created which we call “Bitcoin Diamond”.BCD features：
Fast Transaction Confirmations
Bitcoin Diamond raised the block size limit to 8MB as part of a massive on-chain scaling approach. The result is ample capacity for everyone’s transactions. The speed of generating blocks will be increased five times and the ultimate goal is to improve transaction confirmation speed for the entire BTC blockchain. Another feature is adding the Lighting network for fast transactions. This does not require the trust of Payment Channels to realize a real-time, massive transaction network.
Reducing The Cost of Participation
Solving the situation of the over-priced original Bitcoin is done by increasing the total supply of Bitcoin Diamond and lowering the price, which in turn, will allow more people to participate in the Blockchain world.
Bitcoin Diamond has been launched at more than 40 global exchanges and reported by Reuters, Nasdaq, Yahoo Finance, Cointelegraph (sponsored), and other famous medias.