Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) has been working as an open architect in Singapore, Silicon Valley, South Korea, and China. BCD has also acted as a senior engineer for front and background terminal, automation operations, products, new media operations, and human resources within the cryptocurrency industry.
The BCD team welcomes those who are interested in unlocking blockchain’s potential to join us in the synchronous construction of an open source community where developers can directly initiate pull requests and where the community Mod will include many incentives for developers.
Bitcoin Diamond is currently seeking a(n):
- Blockchain Senior R&D Engineer
- Product Manager
- Good-old C/C++ Developer
- Marketing Specialist
- iOS Developers
- Community Support Representative
- Java Developer
Must have a high-quality coding ability and be fluent in Java ⅞. Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, and JBoss is an asset.
If you are interested so are we! Please follow these steps to apply:
- To apply for any of the openings above, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- The subject line of your email must be in the following format:
- Desired position – Resume — Brief Description of Your Specialized Field
Emails that do not follow this format may not receive the same attention as other candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you.